We are excited to be partnering with Manipal University to bring India’s first mobile contest – Manipal Challenge Quotient (MCQ) Quiz. The contest not only helps you win exciting prizes, but also tests the students knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Maths as they identify and select a perfect college to join.
Contest starts – March 1, 2016 and ends on March 31, 2016.
Registration Open – Feb 29, 9pm India Standard Time.
How to participate?
- Click on the Manipal Challenge Quotient Banner inside the Oust App
- You will be taken to Event Landing Page
- Click on JOIN button and enter your details
- Enter the password you get in email OR text message
- You are now ready to PLAY
- Click on the PLAY button and start answering questions
Rules for the contest are as follows:
- School/College Name
- Mobile phone number
2. What is required to participate in the contest?
- Students can only participate in the contest via the Mobile Phone (only Android devices with version 4.0 or higher)
- The contest consists of 1000 questions that need to be answered over a period of 31 days – March 1 to March 31.
- The questions are divided into 3 subjects as per JEE – Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- All questions are multiple choice – with 1 correct answer and 3 wrong answers
- For week 1 prize winners – we will only be considering the score of the first 250 questions for each student.
- For week 2 prize winners – we will only be considering the score of the first 500 questions for each student.
- For week 3 prize winners – we will only be considering the score of the first 750 questions for each student.
- For week 4 prize winners – we will only be considering the score of all the 1000 questions for each student.
- Weekly leaderboard winners will be announced on the Oust Facebook page as well as on our blog. The data shown inside the app is indicative of overall game play which will be reviewed before declaring the winners every Mon.
- Prizes are awarded for the Top 3 leaderboard winners every week. Leaderboard winners are announced on Mon every week. Rs. 2000/- gift voucher will be given for each of the Top 3 leaderboard winners (please see weekly participation Rule 4)
- Grand prize will be awarded to the Top 3 (cumulative score) on April 2, 2016
- First prize – iPAD Air
- Second prize – iPAD Mini
- Rs. 7000/- gift voucher
- All decisions regarding winners are final and binding and there is no revaluation or appeal process.
- Students will also have access to their analytics of their performance at the end of the event on April 1, 2016.
- There is no negative marking for the questions
- Scores are determined based on time taken to answer the question and if the question was answered correctly
- Students will know their score as soon as they finish a challenge of 5 questions (however they will not know the correct answers till the completion of the event on March 31, 2016).
10. Who can participate
- Any active student studying in 10th standard, 11th standard (PUC I) or 12th standard (PUC II) can participate in this contest
- Prizes will only be awarded to these students based on confirmation of their eligibility
- Oust will be collecting personally identifiable student data of all students registering for this contest
- All student data collected during this contest will be owned by Oust Labs and will be shared with its event partners – Manipal University
- Additional information about privacy at Oust is available at – http://oustmeloadbalancer-1129961392.ap-southeast-1.elb.amazonaws.com/#/privacypolicy
- This quiz contest is just to aid exam preparation for students, and should be taken as a fun quiz. The questions asked in this quiz do not give any indication about the questions that will be asked in the Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET)